Going to festivals and outdoor events this summer? First of all we recommend hiring your equipment from a reputable company such as Brook Bell Tents. This will guarantee a trouble free stay with helpful staff on site to look after you and luxury tents guaranteed not to leak.
However if you are planning on taking your own equipment then please make sure you follow the Tent Commandments to ensure a fantastic festival.
THE TENT COMMANDMENTS
1. Thou shalt love your tent.
2. Thou shalt not buy cheap, one-use tents, but invest in one that will last for years to come.
3. Thou shalt never leave your tent anywhere for someone else to dismantle and take to landfill (recycling facilities for all tent components currently don’t exist)
4. Thou shalt RESPECT your tent and the area in which you pitch it, making sure you clean up after yourself……even during and after a weekend of partying at the Festival.
5. Thou shalt spread the word and encourage others to love their tent
6. Thou shalt clearly demonstrate your devotion to your tent and send evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org (Keep it clean people)
7. Thou shalt love thy neighbour and not disturb them by playing bongos at 4am.
8. Thou shalt follow all additional on-site guidelines in order to keep the respect for others and the environment.
9. Thou shalt join our community www.facebook.com/BrookBellTents and keep up to date on news from Festival land as well as checking out what we are up to.
10. Thou shalt be happy campers and share the love.